- Taxes are due December 31st.
- 1% Penalty will be applied to any tax arrears on the first of each month.
- Outstanding utility account balances, works & operation accounts, portable garage accounts, & by-law enforced violations are automatically transferred to property taxes by December 1st. For more information click here.
- Credits exceeding $400.00 will be issued back at the end of the year, any amounts under will be transferred automatically to utility accounts.
- Tax Statements usually arrive the last couple weeks of July for the current year.
Provincial School Tax Rebate:
Manitoba Government Inquiry
Or go to the following link: