- Taxes are due December 31st.
- 1% Penalty will be applied to any tax arrears on the first of each month.
- Outstanding utility account balances, works & operation accounts, portable garage accounts, & by-law enforced violations are automatically transferred to property taxes by December 1st. For more information click here.
- Credits exceeding $400.00 will be issued back at the end of the year, any amounts under will be transferred automatically to utility accounts.
- Tax Statements usually arrive the last couple weeks of July for the current year.
Provincial School Tax Rebate:
Manitoba Government Inquiry
Or go to the following link:
2021 Property taxes are due on or before December 31
As of December 3rd, any property tax accounts which held a credit after the 2021 taxes were paid has either now been refunded to the registered owner (anything over $400) or transferred over to its utility account (credits of $400 or less).
Be sure to pay your water utilities! We will be transferring outstanding utilities to tax accounts on the 6th of December.